Holiday Fun by Tbone
[March 01, 2024, 09:09:44 pm]

Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Author Topic: New Build incoming: Guild strategy for play this time around  (Read 7847 times)

Offline JP

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New Build incoming: Guild strategy for p
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 08:56:50 pm »
Its not really that serious... there was no hostility in my post, at least none was meant.  I respect you wanting to get everyone playing together and all. I was just stating my viewpoint on the "illogically" thought process of caring bout story and what I plan on doing coming in next beta phase... no more no less
The artist formerly known as Tr4ce...

Offline ExternalError

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://n/a
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 06:33:40 am »
Ok cool it you 2 let's all get along now I'm happy with either side my availability is Monday -Thursday 7pm - 1am gmt Friday 7 pm - 5 am gmt Saturday 12 pm - 5 am gmt Sunday 12 pm - 1 am gmt

Offline Paitryn

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 07:15:48 am »
yeah its me that need to apologize. between the long work hours that end up being shorted because of rising labor costs at work and the kids being out of school and waking me up every other hour im a bit on edge. I do respect peoples wishes which is why i created this post. may not agree, but I respect it nonetheless.

so JP and CT really want Imp. and i know likwidtek was pretty adamant about it build before this one so it looks like that will be the case. I've already tested a bit on the IA, so ima do a little more tonight before work to get used to the operative (since scoundrel will be its mirror) so next wave hits I wont be in the dark about which abilities are the same.

as for times i got externals, Ragnarok's is shaky at best, so lets our best to create SOME kind of day we can agree on. for me, my availibility is pretty open in the evenings until i have to work at 10pm FA time. I generally sleep between when i get off work and 4pm (somtimes i dont get home till 9am so meh) so that puts me somewhere in externals window during the weekdays

Offline ExternalError

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://n/a
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 07:22:26 am »
Can I add I may be available Friday and Saturday although I'd prefer to keep these days free for drinking

Offline Tinzzak

• Meat Shield
    • View Profile
Re: New Build incoming: Guild strategy f
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 07:33:48 am »
Quote from: "ExternalError"
Can I add I may be available Friday and Saturday although I'd prefer to keep these days free for drinking

I like EE.  But why not combine them?  Drinking and SWOTOR... makes for good times... especially in a group.

A bit of info on the new build from the tester forms, don't distribute please.

Quote from: "SWTOR Beta Forums"

Hello Testers!

We are preparing to deploy a new build of the game! At 12:01AM CDT Austin (6:01 London, 7:01 Paris/Berlin) on 10/22, we will be bringing the servers down as part of the deployment process. We will update the stickies in this forum to keep you informed about when the servers will be available again.

NOTE: You will not receive an end-of-test e-mail OR a new invitation. You must check the forums for further information about when the test will begin again. Thank you!

As a part of the deployment of this new build, all existing characters will be wiped, and all testers will be required to uninstall and re-download the client.

Before downloading, please fully uninstall the old game client using the Uninstall Utility in the SWTOR directory of your Start Menu.

NOTE: The new build is NOT available for download at this time, so please do not begin re-downloading the client. We will inform you when it is available.

Below you will find the complete uninstall instructions:
(OMITTED BY FOR BREVITY)

New builds of the game feature a wide array of improvements, bug fixes, and updates, and we’re looking forward to your continued participation in the test!

Whichever faction we all do ill be happy to participate on.  I've done a jedi consular both testing periods and played around with the JK, Trooper and Smugger for a few levels each time.  

Better play for the last few hours i can before they wipe my character!

Offline Tinzzak

• Meat Shield
    • View Profile
Re: New Build incoming: Guild strate
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 07:40:10 am »
And... i can't get in... #$%#^.... AM... not PM.... FAIL

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Offline JazzyC

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 04:04:30 pm »
Being in the retail sector work wise, my hours change from week to week.  There is nothing I can guarantee hour wise during the week. Only thing I can ensure, is being free from around 8-9pm to whenever I cannot take anymore (around 2am).  Times are in relation to current British Summer Time.

Offline Paitryn

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 05:04:52 pm »
wow that sucks, im in the food industry here and i still at least get a somewhat regular schedule to work with.

BTW lets try to make those hours in FA time to make it easier to organize instead of me trying to accomodate exactly what time zone each player is in and how that coincides with FA time.

Offline CT

• Meat Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 08:38:55 pm »
I prefer IMP but I'll do repub if the majority wants it. All times in EST; Saturday 8am-5pm, Sunday 10am-10pm, M-F 6:30pm-11pm.

Offline Mharz

• Angelic Wrath
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 09:35:09 pm »
Given the choice I'd roll republic and a Jedi to learn my main class better and get ready for the real deal come launch.  

That said if the majority of people want to roll Imp I'll do that with a Sith Inq just so I can end conversations with Force Lightning.. (Shock Him).

Unless Juggernauts get "Choke Him" with Force Choke.  "I find your lack of faith disturbing.."

Offline JP

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 11:15:10 pm »
Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight are copies of each other. So in terms of learning class, I will be rolling Sith Juggernaut and making some How-to vids during this beta phase.
The artist formerly known as Tr4ce...

Offline eeth

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New Build incoming: Guild st
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2011, 06:26:33 pm »
Quote from: "CT"
I prefer IMP but I'll do repub if the majority wants it. All times in FA TIME; Saturday 7am-4pm, Sunday 9am-9pm, M-F 5:30pm-10pm.

FIXED

"Uh oh, am I...am I crashing? There's too much dancing!"

Offline JazzyC

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New Build incoming: Guild st
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 04:24:17 am »
Quote from: "Paitryn"
wow that sucks, I'm in the food industry here and I still at least get a somewhat regular schedule to work with.

BTW lets try to make those hours in FA time to make it easier to organize instead of me trying to accomodate exactly what time zone each player is in and how that coincides with FA time.

There is a relative structure to my hours.  But, it just means my free time could be shifted every week.

Sunday, I'm free all day.  Saturday certainly from 3pm FA (If not earlier) and same for Friday.

Offline Ragnarok

• Angelic Wrath
    • View Profile
Re: New Build incoming: Guil
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 06:44:49 pm »
So we are going Imps?

So long as I breathe, I live. So long as I live, I fight. So long as I fight, I triumph!

Offline Tinzzak

• Meat Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 07:37:33 pm »
Not sure where we left off on this... new build is up... i've got it downloaded

PVP Server - Darth Malak
PVE Server - The Leviathan
PVE Server - Cosmic Turbine

Doesn't look like there are any premades (yet).

I did note upon making a few different characters that the names in chat are interactive you can click on names and pull up a menu of activities you can perform.  Much needed improvement.

They took away the option to match your clothes to your chest piece... not a bug either they did it intentionally according to GZ... so not happy about that... hopefully that gets put back...

anyway i have a character on Darth Malak named... Tinzzak (Sith Inquisitor) as it seemed we were leaning towards sith... as several didn't want to play the Jedi story line.

If we opt for republic let me know ill roll a toon there as well.

* Discord

Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 72