Holiday Fun by Tbone
[March 01, 2024, 09:09:44 pm]

Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Author Topic: WHAT'S IN A NAME....  (Read 11978 times)

Anonymous

WHAT'S IN A NAME....
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2005, 11:44:00 am »
heh, i'm too big to be a cheerleader. no joke, they are all 5 foot and less than 100 pounds. ^_^ and the guys are all close to 6 foot and ripped like bodybuilders .... i had one as a roommate my first semester, the only lil black cheerleader, and she was kick ass. especially at 3 in the morning when some guys came pounding on our neighbor's door (she wasn't even there!) and my roommate goes to the door, eyes still shut, and does this "shut the fuck up" that almost sounded like a question ..... definately high-lareous ..... but it's hard to hate the cheerleaders here when they work with the band a lot, they are pretty close to each other, and last year we lost one in a car accident ... soooooo yeah, it's the dancers here that are frowned upon. it is no longer interpretive dance. it's interpretive sex. and it's really bad because then during basketball season they bring in the younglings, and the lil 3-year-old dancers are wearing the same skimpy outfits and doing the same vulgar moves as the college girls ... *shudder* ....

Anonymous

WHAT'S IN A NAME....
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2005, 09:30:24 am »
O_____________________________________________O
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew
Interperative sex.... hehe... he... >.< Ew. I can't stand people who dance like that.... my school actually has a shirt of two stick figures freak dancing and it says No Freak Dancing, Violaters Will Be Removed :) I like it. Anywho, to keep with the spirit of the thread, i found out the words White and Mist in french are Blanc Brume..... Pronounced Blan Brheum.... Neat huh? :p We get french names to be called by in french class.... thats mine :) I dont care if it sounds stupid its White Mist i gotta keep it.

Ok, when the page reopens and the page format has been all f'ed up, change your post so its not.

Anonymous

WHAT'S IN A NAME....
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2005, 03:10:10 am »
I dont know if I ever posted in this thread way back when.. so I'll answer it anyway, the name Adrenaline is the same one I use online, and sometimes in tech articles I write, or it's listed as "Chris 'adrenaline' Darbro". It's a hacker handle Ive had or years, I had an old handle when I was a kid that had a not too good paper trail behind it, and needed something new, between bmx, bungee jumping and me always wanting to find anything I could do to scare the shit out of myself to get a rush, the name just fit one day, and kinda stuck.

* Discord

Calendar

June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 0