MOVED: Fifth Matrix Film Announced! by Tbone
[April 06, 2024, 12:18:27 pm]

Holiday Fun by Tbone
[March 01, 2024, 09:09:44 pm]

Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

Author Topic: Sony/SOE website - load of crap?  (Read 2055 times)

Anonymous

Sony/SOE website - load of crap?
« on: August 16, 2005, 02:18:44 pm »
Anyone else having issues with the SOE website?

I can't edit my e-mail address (when I click on "My Account" I am sent to the subscription page, yeah real subtle)

My e-mail address has apparently been removed from their systems at the request of the owner (er that would be me, I didn't request that)

I can't put an image in my forum sig, because although HTML is allowed I'm not allowed to use it

I mean, WTF?  Anyone else having problems??

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 02:42:03 pm »
nope, not at all.

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 02:52:19 pm »
dude the email thing is a known issue, and i dont know about the sig  thing because i got my sig all html'd up.

Topherous Jedi Sentinel
Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 11:38:14 pm »
Well, that was me as of last night so maybe these are new problems.  Unfortunately most of the links in their FAQ don't work properly either because they failed to prefix them with http://

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 01:57:23 am »
sorry destyn i cant help you good luck to you my friend

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sullycentral.net
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 10:17:19 am »
Yeah I was having trouble finding the actual MxO knowledge base, so I could add to one of my petitions.  But after 10 minutes of searching for it... I found the station KB which I could get to My Questions from there.

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 02:05:14 pm »
SOE has lost my charachters, they found the info on me, but not my charachters. I may have to start over. the support i have recieved has been aload of crap. I do not believe they were ready to convert so many people at once. I have spoken to sony 5 times in the past 2 days i have gotten everthing from you need to update your billing to go back and try to convert it again and let us know if that worked. Well My opion of SOE is on the edge of full of shit poeple who don't know what they are doing. So i will see you in game sooner or later, hopefully w/ my old charachters but who knows. I believe that SOE is run by the Sith Lord...get MasterYoda. :p

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2005, 02:55:14 pm »
Have any screenshot from the night of the 14th Bellthazor?
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2005, 03:29:05 pm »
not sure, i will have to look when i get home. i was told by SOE technical that i have to create a new charachter and /ccr it. That way i can get intouch w/ ingame support. I was also told that if my charachter was deleted that they cannot guarantee they will restore my charachter to what my current lvl is. That is only done under extreem circumstances. Well lets hope mine is extreem... :p . i'll keep you posted.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 05:53:21 pm »
Quote from: "Bellthazor"
not sure, I will have to look when I get home. I was told by SOE technical that I have to create a new charachter and /ccr it. That way I can get intouch w/ ingame support. I was also told that if my charachter was deleted that they cannot guarantee they will restore my charachter to what my current lvl is. That is only done under extreem circumstances. Well lets hope mine is extreem... :p . I'll keep you posted.

WOW! If this happened to me I'd be on a scaled level 10 pissed off mode. Guns a Blazin the SOE office.  :p

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2005, 10:45:08 pm »
With the shit they have put all these matrix fanatics through, im suprised one hasnt pulled a neo-trinity lobby scene in their HQ... Sony is a bunch of n00bs that dont know how to prefix their links with http://, dont give a damn about us, and could probably be run better by the FA if we had the money to keep the MxO servers up, (with the ammount of people they have working on it... they probably spend 20 bucks besides server cost and maintnence... All we have to do is get sony to drop the game, pick it up, buy some servers, charge the same, and in no time we will be rich! >> << -starts plotting- If i didnt love the matrix so much, if i hadnt busted my ass to hit level 50, and if my character wasnt so sexy... i would go play WoW, im thinking about it anyways and just keeping my mxo account on the side =\ this is ridiculous... if they dont get their shit together soon im gonna be with those people that want to make FA multi-game.... :p

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 07:02:59 am »
Whitemyst Wrote:

With the shit they have put all these matrix fanatics through, I'm suprised one hasnt pulled a neo-trinity lobby scene in their HQ...

Hmmm.....getting idea :P

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2005, 07:44:11 am »
Well here is a laugh, I was told by the ingame support that they are forwarding my problem to the technical department and accounts dept. Thats really good as they are the ones who refered me to ingame support. Well from the looks of things I might need some help getting my lvl back. I did submit requesting that if my old charachters are lost that i would like my current one placed @ 39 where i was. Weather they do it or not who knows. I do have a screen shot of me at lvl 39 and told them i can submit that w/ a list of my abilities. I aslo told them to contact tbone if they needed conformation of my lvl. Again I will keep you posted. Thanks again For the help Khr0n1k,Broin, Kosila and styan lvling this new one and the hyperjump.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2005, 08:43:11 am »
... SOE is just like every other corporate pig... they bounce you around between departments until they either 1) happen to fix it in passing, in which case they will tell you or 2) you get so fucking tired of it you just stop bothering them. Y-Y I miss monolith :p

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2005, 04:26:58 pm »
Lets give a hand to the csr w/ a clue, it turns out to be an account issue after all. This rep spent almost an hour today fixing the problem. My account did not convert properly and she had to make several changes and redo alot we had to try converting it about 4 times today, but the end result is, my characters are back. Thank got SOE hired atleast one competant person who seem to give a small bit about the customers...she must be new...anyhow c ya in game...again ;)

Thanks Styan for checking for me as she made the changes.

* Discord

Calendar

September 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
29 30

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 73